Sunday, February 28, 2010

This & That

Not much has been going on or maybe a lot and I have just gotten used to it.

Let's start with Hannah. She caught a cold from her sister and got very sick. This is the first time Hannah has every really been sick since we got her. I mean a fever and cough like you wouldn't believe that went on for days. But I have to say she is the most pleasant sick kid to be around. With a fever of nearly 103 she was still happy Hannah.

Mahlet, as you know if you read my blog or are related to us turned 11 last Sunday. She is well on her way to being a tween. Issues...Issues...Issues. We were very proud of her this morning at church as all the 5th graders had to recite the Apostles Creed from memory in front of all 3 services. Mahlet knew it and actually got a big prize for reciting it all by herself in her class. I think she got extra points because some of the words are very hard for her to wrap her tongue around.

As for me I am entering stressful month of being on Jury duty. There are 5 cases on the docket this month. That makes me as a mom...stressed.

1 comment:

me said...

BREATH BLISS BREATH! Sorry little Hannah is sick, keeping her in prayer! Hang in there on the tweens, remember your teens and enjoy the memories and all the excitements of the age! I love having teens, it's stress and then some but watching them become adults is awesome!