Saturday, July 18, 2009

Braiding Party

Molly met her Aunt Cindy and cousin Jackie this weekend. They are visiting from Connecticut. Hannah actually got to sleep in her own room the last couple of nights as Jackie slept in Molly's room. Hannah did say this morning she missed sleeping in her sister's room. I am so happy the girls love each other so much. Molly is a perfect fit for our family. I am so thankful and blessed that God changed my heart to adopt an older child.Finished product
Silly photo of Molly at the park
Blessings,
Bliss







2 comments:

Kari said...

Ohhh.. the photos are so much fun:) Please let Molly peek at Zoie at the beach. She will get a kick out of seeing how chubby she is now:) We love that your girls are BFF's
miss you!
xoxo

Clayton & Amber said...

I am in love with your girls! They are amazing!! I miss you all!