Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hannah's Haircut

Finally got Hannah's haircut. It has been a while because she didn't want it cut. She wanted it to be long like Rapunzel's hair. She finally agreed to get it short again. I was so happy. I like it shorter. I love Hannah's great big smile, but I lose her beautiful eyes
Hannah did really good getting her haircut. She sat still and did everything Becky told her to do. This was a huge difference from her previous haircuts. Hannah used to be such a wiggle worm in the chair Becky always said it was like hitting a moving target. Today was so nice we were in and out in no time. I do think Molly was a little freaked by the whole thing. I don't know if she has seen anyone get their haircut before.
The rest of the day was a bummer as the weather prevented us from enjoying the water park. So Molly decided to park herself in front of the TV all afternoon. This drives me absolutely nuts but there were a couple of reasons I let her get away with it today. First there was not much else to do and second it is a really good way to learn English. We had a foreign exchange student years ago and he was pretty fluent in a few months (slang and all) and most of it came from watching TV. Anyway the weather seems to be clearing and she will spend the evening outside hopefully playing at the park.
Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

I just love her smile! How funny, Mia had her hair cut last week and had it curled and was so excited about the girls if anything!Love you and miss u! Nan