Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stuff

Hannah was the leader at preschool today and she was so happy that she got to take her Aunt Trish who is visiting from Lexington, KY.
Hannah in her Christmas dress (Molly has a matching one). We took family pictures yesterday and the girls looked so pretty. I can't wait to see the proofs. Molly was little Ms. model the entire time...that child never takes a bad photo. Hannah on the other hand, is a nightmare...can't sit still and is nearly impossible to give a natural smile.


Last night Molly had Jump Rope for Heart. She came home with the top fundraiser trophy for 5th grade city wide. I was so impressed with this kid. When she came home with her fundraising packet. She couldn't wait to hit the streets (our neighborhood) asking for pledges. I'm an adult and speak English and am afraid to ask for money from people I know. This kid went out all by herself and and raised in amazing amount of money. Way to go Molly!!!!

The following is an email I received from Molly's teacher...brought tears to my eyes. I am so proud of this child.
Molly did an excellent job of explaining her Winter Count of her first 10 months here. She did all the talking herself and explained every picture. Katy only helped her with the word flag. The children all understood her and I was so proud of them as they all spontaneously clapped for her when she finished. It was such a wonderful moment, I wish you both could have seen it. She grinned from ear to ear. She shared her pictures with me also and was able to explain everything in them. She has come so far already. I thought this might make your day. :)
Wanda Ottenbacher

Yes that made my day!!!!
Blessings,
Bliss

No comments: