Thursday, November 5, 2009

This & That

Halloween 2009


The week is winding down to what is supposed to be a beautiful weekend with highs hopefully in the 70s (YES). We so need some nice weather. October was one of the most sunless, rainy and gloomy months I've ever experienced in South Dakota.

This past week found us in our first parent/teacher conferences as we are now parents of a 10yr. old that is in the 5th grade. We heard very good comments about Molly. They are amazed at her progress. Her ESL teacher also had wonderful things to say about Molly which didn't surprise us. Molly is the oldest student in the ESL program in the school district so she tends to be the mother hen on the bus they all take to ESL. We were told by the ESL teacher that Molly always reports how the other children are feeling (emotionally) that morning.


Today brought good news that I've been stressed about for over a week. I had a mammogram last week that didn't come back with clear results. So today I went back and had my right tata squished/compressed like a pancake from every angle that I can recall from geometry, and I'm happy to say I'm OK.

Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

The girls look great! You are such a good mother! I know that Molly is just going to continue to blossom in your love and care! Glad to hear all is well with the tatas! Love you sister! Nancy