Saturday, January 30, 2010

HAIR!!!!!

Ron and I worked on Mahlet's hair for almost 3 hours last night.
She was pretty patient through the whole process. What a girl that wants straight hair so much will put herself through????
She was very happy with the results...
She is a beauty...but I still like the curls as the straight hair makes her look so much older than 10.


She is an Aida (Ethiopian Princess)
Rock Star want to be
This photo will probably show up when she graduates.
This one too.
This kid never takes a bad photo



I love this photo!!! Hard to explain why unless you have seen these two together and the strong sisterhood they have.
I love my girls!!!

Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bliss,
I haven't looked at your blog for a while now so thought I'd catch up.
I like the video of Hannah's group singing, that was cute.

The girls look so happy and seems Mahlet has adjusted very well. I don't think Mahlet's hair being straightened makes her look any older, just makes her even prettier.
Hannah looks like she probably keeps you guys in stitches; seems like she might be a charater; in the best way of course.

Time is flying by, our oldest and only Grandson turned 18 on the
18th and graduates in June. Seems like only yesterday I was watching him for his parents while they had midterms & finals while they were going to college. Time is going much toooo fast.
You have a great looking family and from the photos,they're giving you & your husband much pleasure & enjoyment; not to mention probably very busy too.

Jan Menor-Mitsch