Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day Discovery

WeW, What a day. It began with Mahlet being very angry that she didn't have school because all the snow. I'm not kidding she was very angry and she made it seem all my fault...Lord have mercy. This kid hates to miss school, but yet is very lazy when it comes to learning. It's all about seeing her boyfriends. We were able to go to lunch as a family at McDonald's. It is a crazy family tradition we started way back when Hannah was just little...blizzard=lunch at McDonald's. The other highlight of the day was Hannah got her 2nd dose of H1N1 flu mist so she is covered. We went to pick Ron up at his office and one of his nurses said she had one she could give Mahlet (Mahlet's Dr. didn't have the mist) so both girls are vaccinated...Yeah.

My big snow day discovery was that my old digital camera that I thought was broken (and talked my husband into a very expensive new upgrade) still works. So now I have four digital cameras...if you know me I am all about photography so having 4 cameras is not unusual but recovering one from what I was thought to be from the dead is like BONUS!!!!
Just to show that the camera works...this was taken totally in a darkened room starring Ms. Mahlet.
Hannah with her Barbie scooter....I'm #1



Just to show my camera is great at macro focus
Cool new controls on my dryer...I actually don't mind doing laundry with my new appliances.
Very annoying toy from McDonald's but it was sitting on my Washer to test my camera's focus
Another test of my camera's focus in very low light...dark closet. I think we are fine.

So happy my camera is out of remission. I'm telling you I am so happy that it works but a little baffled about the whole situation.

Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

You make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!