Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

The girls and I spent a good portion of the day in the van on our way to and from my hometown (Mitchell, SD) to see my dad, visit my mother's grave and get the girls hair cut. My cousin Julie was kind enough to cut the girls hair (no charge...is really cool). Our regular hair dresser just had rota tor cuff surgery and will be out for a while.
Mahlet & Hannah with Julie.
Finally a picture with a decent smile from Hannah...Mahlet never takes a bad photo.
This was Mahlet's 1st hair cut since she joined our family...should I have saved some hair? Is she not just too beautiful to be 11. Yikes...She is already too crazy about boys.
I couldn't help but snap some photos of the majestic SD clouds...it probably wasn't safe while I was driving...but I could not resist.
Pictures never do justice to the beauty we see in South Dakota.

Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

Just beautiful sister! Love the hair doos too! I don't think YOU can take a bad photo either! What a blessed family you truly have! Love ya, Nancy Lee