Monday, June 7, 2010

Little House on the Prairie

We had fun in Sioux Falls this past weekend. The girls and I enjoyed Little House on the Prairie the musical starring Melissa Gilbert as Ma. Mahlet loves watching the series on DVD.
There were some fun cutouts and displays set up in the Pavillion that the girls had fun with.
Could you imagine if I had to run the girls around to there activities in this thing...I guess I would save a lot of cash on gas. What a different time we live in.
My girls faces give this cutout a very interesting look. It jogged my mind that in the TV series the Ingalls took in Albert as part of their family so the show was adoption friendly.


It was fun to take the girls to Sioux Falls. This is where Ron and I spent the 1st five years of our marriage. I showed them the first house we owned and we walked our first puppy dog to Falls Park almost everyday.

Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

Mike and Amy said...

Beautiful pictures! And I LOVE Laura Ingalls Wilder and am quite envious of the musical you took in!
In His Love,
Amy
Mom to John and Ryan