Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Final Goodbye

I was holding Hannah as she watched Grandma's coffin being put into the hearse and she said "Mommy are they going to drop Grandma off at Heaven?"



We had Charlotte's funeral yesterday. It was a beautiful service. Hannah did really well during the service I was very proud of her. She has really handled the situation in such a mature way. She finally broke down in tears on Sunday evening and got all her sadness out.


Last evening Ron's whole family gathered at our home for a delicious meal provided by my awesome bible study pals.


This morning all the family we hosted for nearly a week left and the house was so quiet. We really enjoyed having the whole family from all over the country gathered together these past few days. I am so blessed to have married into such a great family that has so much fun and love to share.






Hannah had her second session of swimming lessons tonight. She is having so much fun but she is a little more advanced in her swimming skills than what she is being taught. I was on swim team growing up and Hannah has loved being in the water since we met her. So I have worked with her in the water before she was even one. She could probably pass a couple of levels and move up but honestly she just loves being in the water so what the heck...I'll just let her have fun.
OK I know there is probably more than I want to share but am a bit exhuasted from this past week.
Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

Not goodbye but I will see you someday and can't wait to meet her as she was such a wonderful mother and grandma to some very wonderful people in my life! I love you guys! Nancy Lee