Saturday, December 12, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Things have been so busy this month it has been hard to keep up with the blog. I finally finished the Christmas letter and this year's was by far the hardest to write. So much has changed in our family over the past 8 months I didn't know how to edit it all. But it's finally done and the cards are in the mail.
I feel like have spent almost the whole half of this month at the dentist/oral surgeon. I feel like I should just get a room there. Between me, Mahlet and Hannah we have been to the dentist 6 times in the last two weeks. I had a few cavities to be fixed, Mahlet had two (which I was really worried about how that would play out...laughing gas is our friend), Hannah had a check up and X-Rays which she was a super star at sitting still (if you know Hannah you know what I mean). I also finally got my dental implant put in. I have been trying to get this done for almost 2 yrs. and something has always stopped it from happening. The last being our travel to Ethiopia. But am so thankful that it never happened as now insurance will cover some of the cost...it is very expensive. OK enough about boring stuff.
One of Hannah's preschool friends (Jenna) hosted a Gingerbread House making party today. Mahlet was invited to help. Shh the houses are really made of graham crackers.
This is Mahlet's house. I looked for a door but found none...I think you would have to crawl throuh the life saver??????
Hannah's GB House
Reminder that she is a gift from GOD.
Funny photo of Ron decorating the tree. It looks like it wants to fly out the window.

No comments: