Thursday, November 6, 2008

1st Blizzard of 08

Oh my word our state is getting hit hard with the first blizzard of the year. A good deal of our state's interstate has been closed. There were some crazy folks that headed out and are now stranded...the rescue squads are trying to find them...but are only able to travel about a half a mile an hour. I have lived in SD all my life and this storm is one for the books.
The problem I had was once Hannah saw snow hit the ground she begged to go out and play in the snow. I had to explain that it would be no fun...winds of 40 plus MPH and snow is not fun...she didn't see it that way. She pushed it until I just let her open the back door and grab a hand full of snow. That seemed to appease her until we can get out play without all the wind.
Please join me in Praise as a couple families passed court and will be traveling soon to get their children. I have posted the links to their blogs below...please visit to see their precious children.
http://family-from-afar.blogspot.com/
http://romans815.wordpress.com/
Blessings,
Bliss

No comments: