Friday, November 14, 2008

Finally Friday


What do you think of my 3 yr. old's self portrait? Hannah drew this figure this morning on her magna doodle and said "look Mama it's me". OK if you have seen Hannah's photos on the blog you know that her head is not that large (and I will have to show her how to put some hair on that bald head). I really thought it was a pretty good drawing especially since Hannah has never shown any interest in just sitting and coloring or anything remotely like it ie:drawing a picture.
OK changing directions. Hannah and I have the best conversations in our van. A couple of days ago we were on our way to get Hannah's flu shot and this is how the conversation went:
Hannah "Mama boys are doctors and girls are nurses"
Me "Hannah boys can be nurses and girls can be doctors"
Hannah "Well....(she couldn't come up with an argument...rare for this child)
Me "Hannah you can be a doctor when you grow up ...just like daddy"
Hannah "But I just want to be a princess".
Oh the girl makes me laugh.
Please notice the new traveling families on the left of my blog...it is so interesting to follow their journeys.
Blessings,
Bliss

No comments: