Monday, November 10, 2008

Hannah's Haircut



Hannah got another haircut today (by a professional and not herself).
I don't want to you think she got a bad haircut as it is a bit noticeable that she chopped a bunch of hair off the right side of head a few weeks ago. I'm happy she didn't cut her bangs like many children do...
I was so proud of her today as it is the first time she has sit still during her haircut. She is usually little miss wiggle worm and it takes forever. Today was so nice we were done in no time at all. The woman who cuts her hair couldn't believe it...she is used to Hurricane Hannah who can't sit still. Hopefully this will be how haircuts go from now on.
About Hannah's outfit in the photos...she loves to dress up in my clothes and this is the latest dress she pulled out of my closet. She told me she was princess Belle (as the dress is yellow).
Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

Oh my she is SOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute! She looks so much like you, I don't know how they do it in China, lets see if Africa can do it! Still waiting to hear about 10. Love ya, Nancy