Monday, November 3, 2008

What a Weekend

We spent the weekend in the Twin Cities. We met up with some fellow AWAA families adopting from Ethiopia. It was great fun meeting others sharing some our same experiences and trials.
I have to say the rest of the weekend has been quite a blur (we were staying at my husbands sister's house for the weekend). I didn't sleep at all on Friday night...had a bit to do with my husband's snoring...so I went to sleep with my daughter...who had a cold and she wasn't at all the best bed mate and woke up for good at 3:30AM ready to go for the day. We started off Sunday AM with Ron & I trying to to have a good run...it all turned bad (too little sleep for me...I don't know what his problem was but I was glad it wasn't working for him either). We went to lunch and did a lot of running around trying to get everything on our list accomplished, visited his other sister in the area went to dinner with his sister we were staying with and his other sister who was on her way back to CT (after being in our home town for the past few days). I am just pooped typing this...you would think I would just pass out after my day without any sleep but it didn't happen. I read until about midnight...my daughter woke me up again at 3:30AM crying...she never wakes up crying. So of course I ran to her rescue hoping she didn't wake up the whole house. This lead to another night of no sleep for me. I am just running on some sort of fumes tonight...just glad to be home and catchin up with everything.Hannah had fun on the rides at MOA.


Hannah had fun with her Aunt Bonnie & Uncle Jim on Sunday morning playing in the leaves.




Blessings,

Bliss






1 comment:

Kimberly Kulp said...

Bliss,
I love you and am praying for your heart tonight. BE AT PEACE! Take His yoke and give him yours, His burden is light!
We are rallying behind you lady. You are LOVED and so is M**!
Kim