Saturday, March 29, 2008

Aunt Bonnie & Uncle Jim

Hi all. We are enjoying a weekend with Ron's sister and her husband from the Twin Cities. Hannah had fun playing yesterday with her Aunt. They played in her kitchen, played store, read some books and various other fun stuff you do with your Aunt. We then had dinner at Ron's brother's house and fun with the whole gang. This morning Bonnie and I worked out at the Y Tonight the dinner is at our house so more fun to be had. Hannah is very excited about tomorrow as she is going to her 1st circus. I don't remember liking the circus all that much except for the fact that we got out of school early. I think I will like it a lot more with Hannah. It is sooooo WINDY in the Hub City (nick name for Aberdeen) today I can't stand it. I know we have lost a good number of shingles from our roof. I know they call Chicago the windy city but I don't think the judges have ever visited our fair city in the plains of SD (I mean it is so flat in this city the only hill is the overpass). Hope you all have a super weekend.

Blessings,

Bliss

No comments: