Monday, March 31, 2008

More Snow

OK, when is going to quit snowing for Pete's sake. We woke up to another blanket of the white stuff. I am so sick of snow and cold...I am glad we are going to Florida soon. Hannah of course is not bothered at all by more snow...we spent the morning out playing in it (I mean I shovelled while she played). I've found pulling your kid in the sled is quite a good workout for your legs. Ron actually took the day off to make jelly. He spent 3 hours this past summer picking choke cherries from our trees and just now got around to making the jelly. It was a Rovang boys day in the kitchen as his brother and dad joined him in the jelly producing.
We are all very excited as it is opening day of baseball...we love baseball and our team is of course the Minnesota Twins...go Twins.
Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

GO PITT PIRATES!!!!!WE LOVE baseball too! Sorry you have snow! We have had cold winds and clouds and yet still praying to see the sun today. We'll pray you see some sunshine too this week! When are you going to FL? Love you bunches! Nancy K