Wednesday, March 26, 2008

FYI

Hi Friends,

If you want to comment about my blog and don't know how you can you can either create a google email address or just click on my profile and email me.
I'm so excited for all the AWAA families that have just landed back on US soil with their new little American Citizens. I have so enjoyed following their blogs while they were in China...especially because they had the same guides as our travel group...Rosa & Maggie.(Rosa...life saver as she was to us...with the whole 43 hour flight delay...she stayed behind in Beijing to wait for us as the rest of the group left for the Hunan Province to get our children). Our travel story is a long one...I've been told it is the worst in our agency's history. I will share the whole nasty experience later.
Blessings,
Bliss

No comments: