Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome to our blog



Hello All. I thought it was time to get this blog thing started so by the time we go to China I will know what I am doing. We are Ron & Bliss Rovang from Aberdeen, South Dakota. We have one daughter (Hannah) who we adopted from China (Hunan Province) in Sept. of 05 she was 10 months old. She is an absolute JOY. We are currently paper pregnant for her little sister (Zoey). Our dossier was logged in (LID) the China program 12/06/06. As far as we know our dossier has not been reviewed yet. This is where they look over your dossier and begin the process of matching you with a child (they did an excellent job with Hannah...although I give all the credit to our great Creator). The wait time for China has increased dramatically...we only waited 8 months to get Hannah. This the news I received from our adoption agency (AWAA America World Adoption Assoc.) this past week.
Wait Time
The current wait time from LID to referral is 27-28 months with the trend of increasing by roughly a half to a full month every month.




This wait is driving me crazy, but I will continue to trust in God. His timing is perfect and I will pray for patience.


I will continue to update our blog and you are invited to join the journey.


Blessings,


Bliss

No comments: