Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Greetings from Duluth, MN






Hi all we are in Duluth after spending a couple days in the Twin Cities. It was only 66 degrees when we got here this afternoon. It was well over 80 when we left the cities. But it is supposed to be warmer the next couple of days. This is Hannah's first visit to Duluth and our first time back since our adoption. We used to come every year before we had Hannah. We will have fun showing her the fun things (all the ships and the cool lift bridge behind us).


We had a good time in the cities visiting with Hannah's Aunt's, Uncles and cousins. We also visited a the zoo yesterday. Ron and I got to go to a Twins game (they won) on Sunday while Hannah went to the swimming pool with her Aunt Bonnie.
This little vacation is to celebrate my birthday which is Friday. We used to celebrate the whole month of August but since we got Hannah my birthday month has been cut to my birthday week. I suppose once we get our little Marissah it will be just a one day celebration (OK you know I won't let that happen).
I am happy to report that our adoption agency received referrals from Ethiopia today. We are so happy for those getting the very exciting news of their precious children in Ethiopia. We can't wait for the day we receive our referral...yes we will be jumping for JOY as I know these families were once they got their phone call.
OK Gotta go eat so we can be finished by 6:30PM when the next ship is scheduled to come in. I will of course be posting some photos.

No comments: