Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Last few days at the water park

Our summer days at the water park are just about over. Really Hannah and I will only have 2 more days and it is supposed to rain tomorrow. Hannah and I plan on attending her favorite children's musical entertainer at the fair right after lunch and then if the weather is OK we will head to the water park.
Of course we were at the water park today and a lot of Hannah's friends were also there. Hannah shared one of her pairs of goggles with her friend Katlyn. After a while of playing the goggles were brought to me (a bit broken) by Katlyn (Hannah right by her side). Katlyn says "I didn't do it". Hannah "she broke my goggles". Katlyn gets out of the pool and walks over to her grandma. Hannah is right on her heals. She gets in Katlyn's face and says "you need to say I am sorry Hannah and you will never do it again and I will forgive you". OK Katlyn's grandma and I am so laughing at this little spat. Katlyn (is almost 2 yrs. older than Hannah) finally gives in and says "I'm sorry". All is forgiven back in the pool playing again. Kids are so funny.



Other funny must share moment at the water park. Hannah has acquired a major tan this summer (I am still darker). I was showing my friend her tan line today (this involves me just pulling Hannah's bikini bottom down a tad). Hannah decided she wanted show her friend Andrew and totally exposed her very white behind to all to see. Very funny because Andrew didn't want to look and it made Hannah very angry. It was a OMG kind of moment for me....girl pull up your britches...but also I had a good laugh with my girlfriends that witnessed the whole thing.










I forgot to mention Hannah got her haircut this morning. She is such a wiggle worm during the process....Bless your heart Becky for putting up with her. We were driving over to grandma's today and Hannah said "I have such a stylish haircut".

1 comment:

me said...

I love the stylish Doo! Miss you but hope you are having a fabulous b-day week! Love ya lots, Nancy Lee