Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Photos from My Big B-day

As many of you know I celebrated my birthday last Friday we celebrated in Duluth, MN

My DH (for those who follow baseball DH is designated hitter in blog terms it is Dear Husband) got me a great gift that I am still trying to figure out (a smart phone). It seems to do about everything but clean my house (but I could use the Internet that I can access anywhere to find a maid service and call them on the gadget...so technically it could be responsible for cleaning my house too...terrific).

Hannah practicing her gymnastics in our room...she has been so into gymnastics since the Olympics

My sweet sister-in-law provided the closing ceremonies to my birthday with a delicious ice cream cake. As you can see we were still in the Olympic spirit and ate it in record time...we didn't have one of those fancy cameras used during the games to catch every moment. So trust me we got the gold.

I had a great birthday as always...I have to say my husband does spoil me a bit. It was fun introducing Hannah to Duluth as it is one of our favorites places to visit. We can't wait until we get our little girls old enough to take backpacking...the north shore of Lake Superior is Awesome.

Thanks for all the birthday greetings I received they made me feel special. I will have an adoption update soon.

No comments: