Thursday, August 21, 2008

Last day being 40


Greetings again from Duluth, MN where I am celebrating my last day of being 40. Tomorrow (Aug. 22) is my birthday. So the week long celebration is drawing to a close, but we have had a lot of fun.


We of course watched ships come in and leave the harbor today. If you like to sleep in don't get a hotel room close the the lift bridge as horns are blowing at all times of the night and day. I don't mind I was up before 6Am watching a ship leave the harbor. We also visited the aquarium today. I think Hannah had fun but you never really know with a 3 year old.



Hannah enjoyed some more fun at the arcade last night. Her friend Willy bounced her nearly all the way to the ceiling. Yes my little thrill seeker loved it.

Our hotel in Duluth hosts smores making time every evening



Life is Good!!!

5 comments:

me said...

Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Miss Bliss......Happy Birthday to you!!!!! And Many MORE your 24............



Love the Kowalczyk's

me said...

P.S. Rich says that's child abuse putting Hannah on a bungee. J/K totally, what a brave girl!!! Mia would be like, "No way, I no do that!" We look forward to Hannah's sky diving photos in the future weeks........

me said...

Oh, Rich only said that cuz he's jelous we have whimpy kids. Oh waitg, Abby who is 10 not 3 said she would go on that. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Bliss!!! Know that life only gets better! I love the pictures of Hannah especially eating smores and bungee jumping. She is just adorable! I'll bet if she and Mia are together they are truly a hoot.
Well, I'd better get to work. Have a great birthday day and enjoy your weekend. (We make our birthdays last about a week around here) God bless.
Nancy's mom, Linda

me said...

Hey, didn't know my mom loved ya too! LOL we are crazy you know, better watch out! Actually I've decided I just gotta go to Deluth too some day and wanted another look! Too much fun!!! Love ya, Nancy Lee