Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dress Up & Update

Hannah constantly plays dress up...this seems to be her favorite dress from my collection...don't ask me about the poses...she does the strangest things. You might notice she is wearing a bracelet. It is a bracelet my parents gave me when I was about her age. I didn't even realize I still had it. I have no idea where she found it but I am glad she did. It makes me so happy to share something from my childhood with her.
Adoption Update

We are so excited as our dossier is on its way back from of Sec. of State's office after being certified. It will arrive Wednesday before 10:30AM. I will be so excited...but won't kiss the Fed Ex person...I'll save that for our referral...Oh I won't have to kiss any delivery person with the new on line technology (I like this). I just need to add a few photo pages and check and it is off to our agency. It will arrive at our agency Thursday morning. So happy to get the paper work out of my hands and where it need to go to get this adoption complete.

Blessings,

Bliss



No comments: