Saturday, October 4, 2008

Everybody loves a good Parade

The University in our city celebrated their Homecoming this week. So of course we had to attend the parade this morning. Hannah is proud to be an American.

What's a parade without a bunch of Marching Bands.

As you can see Hannah thought the bands were a little to loud.



These clowns were funny they saw me with my camera and drove over to pose for me....clowns crack me up...which leads me into the next photos...please tell me my daughter won't be a plumber.
The theme of this years Homecoming was Las Vegas so there was a lot of Elvis' and weddings.
Hannah took this photo of me...she insisted on taking a picture of me with my camera (it was very hard for me to hand my nearly $1300 camera to a 3 year old). I was very impressed with how she knew how to operate my camera...not impressed with how I look. It was fun sharing one of hobbies with her.

Anyway Go NSU Wolves.

Bliss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this blog is amazing!. i like it, very much

kiss

me said...

Hey, I finally got my computer to let me leave a comment. I think the hotel has dial up.....3hrs later I can work? Can't wait to be home! So, LOVE the parade! Hannah is a born photographer. I hear Mia is flying with Hannah to spend time at Chuck E Cheese and the beach and maybe Disney World? This is what I have heard all week from Mia. Does she know something I don't? And as for your camera, I have learned things break no matter how careful you are. I was sitting at my desk downloading pictures one day and out of no where the button on my $500 dollar digy cam pops off and hits me in the face. Oh my, it scraed me and then I laughed and then I called Sony and $100 to fix it I was crying. OK, Jakes havin a melt down, Love ya, Nancy