Monday, October 20, 2008

Tuckered Out!!!!

I was on my way to Fed Ex today when something EXTREMELY rare happened. Hannah fell asleep in her car seat. This child has not taken a nap in over 2 years. She goes full throttle all day long and then asks to go to bed around 8:30ish to be up sometimes at 5:45AM (I swear she is the energizer bunny). So when I saw that she was sleeping today I was a bit worried as this is soooo not her. She was OK, but I think we all have a bit of bug that has us run down.



About my trip to Fed Ex....

I got a call from our Family Coordinator at our agency that our dossier was missing my (un)employment letter (I don't like that term I am definitely employed by the Rovang household). I was shocked as I know I went through our dossier with great detail before I sent it off. Turns out I found the original of my letter with our copy that I made of our dossier. No Problem easy fix. Just Fed Ex it off it will be at the office Tuesday morning in time for them to get it Authenticated on Thursday with the rest of the other families' dossiers.



This is where I have to say God had been watching over this paper work process for us. We were supposed to request all documents be bundled together when we had them certified with our State Sec. of State. I did this and our state refused to do this....no big deal. I am so thankful because I had a couple of mistakes that needed to be fixed (employment letter, immigration paperwork), that would have made a huge mess and big delay. So Thank You GOD for watching over our paperwork.



Just to add Hannah makes friends wherever we go so when I showed up without her (sleeping in the van) she was missed...the Fed Ex worker asked "where is my dossier girl? (Hannah has been talking a great deal about our adoption with the Fed Ex worker)".

Blessings to you all,
Bliss

No comments: