Wednesday, December 31, 2008

20 years of wedded Bliss

Happy New Year's Eve. We are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary today. Wow 20 years has gone be so fast.




I have to share a funny story. Yesterday while Hannah was playing in the bath tub she said "Mommy my boobies are so little" she then took her watering can and was pouring water on her chest. I asked what she was doing and she said "I am watering them so they will grow and I think I need some seeds". OK that is too funny. Why does my little girl want to grow up so fast?


We had kind of a second Christmas last night with Ron's sister and her husband. Hannah loved all her gifts.










Hannah and her best canine friend


This dog poor dog...I think he loves to see Hannah go home.




1 comment:

me said...

OH MY WORD, seeds huh, does she have a cure for reductions? LOVE the lab! They are teh BEST dogs, we are missing Vader something bad! Love you guys so much!!!! Nancy Lee