Monday, December 8, 2008

Family Photos

We had photos taken this past week. Hannah did so much better than last year. She was able to actually stand and sit still for a few photos.




This photo so captures Hannah. She is always dancing.
We traveled home from Minneapolis today. It was miserable for a couple of reasons. One I woke up with some sort of virus...chills, aches, nausea and soooo tired. Thank God the nausea didn't last long but I was miserable all the way home...which took nearly 7 hours because the weather. It snowed all the way home so we had slow down...I am feeling a little bit better this evening but am still really tired and feel like I am getting a cold. I am scheduled to get a dental implant tomorrow but may cancel if I don't feel better in the morning.
Blessings,
Bliss





2 comments:

alisa said...

Sooo sweet!!!
Alisa :)

Erica said...

Hannah is beautiful! She looks just gorgeous in the red dress. Watch out becauset he boys are going to be beating your door down very shortly!