Sunday, December 28, 2008

Relaxing Sunday

I had a very relaxing Sunday. My daughter kept herself busy playing in the fort we made and also the Christmas gifts are still keeping her entertained. My husband was gone all day working. So I was left alone to watch the Vikings beat the Giants in the final seconds and gain a spot in the playoffs. After that I watched the movie "The Duchess". It is based on a true story and what a sad story it was. Ron was able to come home for a short time had some dinner and then got called back to the hospital. I don't think we will see him the rest of the night. He is so looking forward to this next week off...it has been a long and busy 5 days on call. It will be strange having home the whole week...we had planned to go to Minneapolis for our 20th anniversary (New Year's Eve) but his mother is not doing well so we are sticking close to home.









Ron got me a new digital camera for Christmas so thought I would take some

goofy photos of Hannah. Look the Princess and the Pea

No comments: