Friday, March 20, 2009

Beautiful Day

So nice outside we needed to celebrate with some bubbles.
Hannah insisted on taking photos of me...she is turning into quite the photographer.


Wow we couldn't have asked for a better 1st day of Spring. It was so nice out. And my nesting continues. Today the family van was my target. If you know me you know I hate a dirty vehicle (get that from my dad) and my van was sooo dirty it was driving me a little nuts. I also hate car washes (cost to much and they don't do a good job). So I took advantage of the nice weather and washed my van and detailed the inside. It has been such a mess lately with the long cold Winter my vehicle was very neglected. It is now super clean....Yeah.


After I cleaned the van I started in on the garage. Huge eye soar there. I wish my hubby was nesting. I consider the garage his territory and it is a nightmare. I worked for a while and then Hannah insisted we go for a walk. It turned out to be a short walk as Hannah was stolen from me by the neighbor girl (actually Hannah's sitter). So Hannah is playing at there house for the next hour or so...she loves being over there.


As far as our adoption it sounds like even with the new changes with the consulate we will keep the same travel dates if we pass court...in 10 days. WOW to think we will have an 11 year old joining our family in a little over a month. So excited...and sooo anxious at the same time.

Blessings,
Bliss

No comments: