Sunday, March 22, 2009

Soggy Sunday

Hannah watching it rain. I told her it is sad we can't go out and play and she said "Yes we can all children love to jump in rain puddles" She had me there...but we still didn't go out.

Hannah and I just got done mixing up some banana bread so thought I would take the time while it bakes to blog. So as you can tell from the post title it is raining. We just can't get two nice days in a row around here. Yesterday was a beautiful day and we grilled out...yummy flank steak, grilled asparagus and fresh baby potatoes we had purchased 5 boxes of Girl Scout cookies earlier that day so we had some of them with ice cream for dessert. We had Ron's brother and dad over for dinner. It is still really strange that Hannah's grandma is absent at our family meals. She is really missed.



Yesterday we also purchased a bed and bedding for M*** who if we pass court we be joining our family in a little over a month. While we were at the furniture store I checked my phone for email messages and noticed I had one from Stephanie Hall titled pictures...they recently returned from ET with there precious little boy. They took photos of M*** for us and I received 9 wonderful photos and was able to show the sales lady who we were buying the bed for...she was touched and thanked us for sharing.


Hannah's cousin is 36 wks. along in her pregnancy and Hannah is so fascinated with the whole pregnant belly. After she saw a photo of her cousin's belly she quickly tucked her blanket in her top and said "mama I want to have a baby". YIKES child.





Well that is about all I have for now and I can tell from the yummy smell that our banana bread is ready to come out of the oven.



Blessings,

Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

Your too young to be a grandma! LOL She looks too cute like that! I'm sure you are ready to POP with that 11 yr old princess! Just remember to BREATH sister! Love ya, Nancy Lee