Monday, June 8, 2009

Busy







Both girls have VBS this week...Hannah in the AM, Molly in the PM. I am the photographer for both so I am at the church a lot. Hannah gets done with VBS at 11:15 so have to rush home get them lunch before we have to leave to get Molly to ESL class at 12:30PM. Then whatever activities that come up.

Both of my girls made requests for a baby sister today (both out of the question). I was fixing Hannah's hair this morning and she said "Mommy I want a baby sister, but I want her to come from your tummy. Later in the day Molly requested a baby sister from Kenya.

Blessings,Bliss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns por seu excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil e nossa luta contra o comunismo. Abração