Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun Friday

I just wanted to share this photo of the girls yesterday...they were such sleepy heads (slept till almost 9AM). Not unusual for Molly but Hannah is usually up at 6AM. For Hannah it must have been running around like a crazy girl for 2 hrs. at Kindermusik, then swimming her tail off at the water park, and then gymnastics. Molly had class, swam like crazy at the water park and played Wii all night with dad. I just like their hand positions...it looks like they are reaching out to hold hands.

As for today...we visited dad at his office, went to the grocery store and Shopko to get Father's day cards. I rushed home to sign my dad's card and get it in the mail so he would receive it tomorrow and realized just after I dropped it in the box I put the wrong zip code on it. Our zip code is 57401 my dad's 57301...I have made this stupid mistake so many times but was able to catch it...today I was in a rush to get to the water park that I didn't catch it. Sorry dad...unless the post office is very forgiving you won't get your card on time...somehow I don't think you will notice or care.

We did get to the water park and the girls had a blast. They love playing together in the water. Molly put on a brief peep show as the top of suit got pulled down revealing her little boobies...she didn't notice or didn't care. She reminds me of National Geographic photos...she would probably walk around topless if she was allowed. The funny thing is her panties are another story. It was like pulling teeth to get them off while bathing/showering or wearing her swimming suit. We have since gotten this issue resolved. OK gotta go...

Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

chaniemom said...

I just found your blog. I love it! We just adopted our first child, a teen from Thailand. We've been home for almost six months. We'll finalize the adoption next Tuesday. I'm originally from South Dakota. My parents and brothers live in Sioux Falls. Please visit our blog.