Saturday, June 20, 2009

The girls wanted to go play at the neighbors last night so off we went...it was kind of funny because Molly still can't ride her bike and chose to just push it...why bother?
The girls with Danielle their best friend and babysitter

Fun on the trampoline




Silly girls


Hannah caught a toad and it totally freaked Molly out...I mean she was in tears

Hannah is not afraid of a thing...Molly is a big frady cat
What a day. Hannah was up early (she's my early riser) so I got her fed, dressed and hair done threw her in the burly and hit the road for a 15 mile bike ride. We were on the road at 7:30AM...can you believe that on a Saturday morning? I was in heaven...I love to ride my bike and have not been able to because weather, Molly, Ron's always on call so I can't just take off and leave him with the girls...so many reasons. It was absolutely beautiful this morning...perfect temp...and no wind. Yes NO WIND...this is so unusual in Aberdeen where the wind is such a pest...always blowing like crazy. I got quite the workout...15 miles pulling a 4 1/2 year old behind me. The funny thing is she was so quiet...I almost forgot she was there except when I would hit an incline (I say incline because our city has no hills...flat as flat can be) and feel the tug of the burly behind me. I was shocked at her quietness because this kid never quits talking...I bet she even talks in her sleep.
So where were Ron and Molly at while we were biking...SLEEPING. Molly is like her dad and loves to sleep. By the time I got home Ron was up and ready to go for a bike. He has never pulled Hannah once in the burly...he got home from his 10 mile ride and complained that his legs were tired after 4 miles. What a wimp. You should see the size of his legs compared to my weeny little legs. I have always been able to out bike him (he actually doesn't like to ride with me even if I am pulling Hannah because I go to fast...maybe if I pulled Molly it would work.LOL).
I took the girls to the water park again today. It was so crowded because there was a swim meet. The girls have so much fun playing with each other in the water. I think I got a couple shades darker today. I love it....love being tan.
We all got colds this past week...I now don't have any voice. I can't get laryngitis at least once a year. So frustrating especially when you have kids.
Blessings,
Bliss






No comments: