Monday, August 24, 2009

Birthday/1st day of School

Molly started school today...loved it except the getting up at 7AM
I love my girls...
My birthday ended in a bad way. I took Molly to the water park after our feast (more about that later) to do the water slides one last time before the park closed for the season. I ended up with one big ugly mess with my big toe. I went to urgent care today and it is not broken but the bad news is that it is way worse than a break as it involves the joint and may never heal completely. This photo was taken about a day after I injured it. I will share a photo on my next blog post of how bad the bruising and swelling got. My Dr. said I might not be able to run again. So frustrated.
Ron preparing my birthday feast (grilled shrimp and the last of our fish from Alaska.
My card from my BIL. It cracked me up because as I received a few cards but a ton of greetings by e-mail and FB.
Big B-Day hug from Molly...she is the best hugger
Smiling through the pain....my toe is so hurting at this point.
The girls made me cards...I will cherish them forever.
I guess Hannah my little prophetess was trying to warn me in some way that I would have toe issues. She put all these stickers on her toes just before we left for the water park. (If you would like to know why I call Hannah my prophetess leave a comment).

Gotta go fix some supper,
Blessings,
Bliss

2 comments:

me said...

I am so sorry about your toe!!!! I'm praying for a running miracle!!!

Mike and Amy said...

I love reading your blog and would love to know!

In His Love,
Amy Vagnoni
Yahoo Group