Friday, August 28, 2009

Fun at the park


We had fun at the park this evening.
Molly finished her 1st week of school. It went well for the most part. Her ESL teacher did call me late this afternoon to let me know about a few issues. Lunch time is the main problem. Not surprised by this as it has taken months to convince her that she does like things she says no to at first. This might take some time but until we get to know what she will eat at school we will send a lunch with her.

Blessings,
Bliss

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I've been thinking about you guys a lot this week. I was hoping the first week went as well as it could go. Good thinking on the sack lunch idea. I hope things get even better the second week.

Mike and Amy said...

The family photo is BEAUTIFUL!!

In His Love,
Amy Vagnoni
Yahoo Group

me said...

What a family photo! I love it and i love you! Hope you are feeling better, toe wise! Love ya, Nancy lee