Saturday, August 22, 2009

Braids

My friend Merleen braided Molly's hair yesterday

Look at the remotes Molly needed to keep herself entertained for almost 2 hours

Merleen brought her daughters and the girls had a blast
They are so cute!!!
Where's the smile...OK she has been sitting for almost 2 hours I would be sporting this look too!!!

The finished product

This is the Molly I love

This is the Molly I sometimes get (you know I will use this photo when she graduates HS). She really wasn't being nasty but kinda messing with me. I still think it is funny.

How stunning are these two???

Gotta go as it is my birthday and the celebration dinner is about to begin. Will share photos with my new digital tomorrow.

Blessings,
Bliss
BTW: Molly has lost her two eye teeth this week. In ET they the children throw their teeth on the roof and a bird comes and takes it and another bird brings them a new tooth.

1 comment:

Kimberly Kulp said...

She's so beautiful! I really miss kissing her face and I know Micah misses his first love too! Wishing we could come and visit...

Kim