Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HAIR


Molly had her hair in three pig tails today and decided to remove them and results were funny. She wanted me to "take picture" (her words). I may be biased but I think she is so pretty...and I love her rock star hair.
She talked to our interpreter friend (Almaz) who informed Molly that she would be going to the doctor in the AM for a physical. Molly seems to be a bit concerned about shots...but in a funny way. She just looks at me and gives me this funny look while holding her arm. She'll be just fine. I think she was happy to hear that her doctor is a female. She said to me "doctor girl". But I was glad that Almaz explained to her that it is OK that female doctors examine males and males doctors examine females. This woman is so lovely to help us out.
Molly is now on the phone with one of her friends from ET that lives in Denver...I don't know if this a good idea. Her friend just visited the doctor today and got several shots and who knows what else done. Molly's reaction to what she is hearing while I type this is very dramatic. Just pray for Molly at 9:30AM...I know it might be a little traumatic for her...but I am glad she has a heads up.
Blessings,
Bliss





1 comment:

Kari said...

BEAUTIFUL MOLLY:))
How did everything go today?
xoxo