Sunday, May 31, 2009

Water Park is a hit!!!



I love Molly's Diva hair


She is waiting for a water bucket to dump water on her


Hannah and her silly pet rock she had to bring home with her



I am so happy to say the water park is a hit with Molly. I was so worried that she wouldn't like it as she doesn't seem to like being outside. But I took the girls last evening after supper and she was absolutely giddy as we entered. She was so excited to get her own pass with the name Molly Rovang. She had so much fun and said to me on the way home "mommy I love you water park". She ventured out all on her own and actually did the fastest water slide (I call it the bullet as it just shoots you out and it is dark and you don't know when you will enter the water). She didn't do any of the slides today but braved the big huge 40 gallon bucket that dumps out on upon the crowd. They both love the lazy river and found it quite funny that mommy got extremely wet today...it was their goal to get my hair wet...and they did and I was not happy but Oh Well...they had fun at my expense. We ended up leaving because of the weather.
Our church is now on the the summer schedule meaning no more Sunday School and we can now go back to the contemporary service that we all love. It was Molly's 1st experience and she loved it. She actually clapped and made an attempt at singing some of the Praise & Worship songs. I asked her if it sounded like Mama's van and she smiled and said yes.
God is Good and I thank him so much for both of my girls.
Blessings,
Bliss










1 comment:

Kari said...

I LOVE Molly's hair, too:))) I hope Zoie's hair grows just like that!!! We're still a little patchy bald!! The girls look like they had sooo much fun!!
love you
xoxo