Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cleaning Day at the Rovang Home

So I had a great big fat boring day of cleaning. I even cleaned all the blinds which I hate doing. I've decided this will definitely become a job for Miss Hannah when she is old enough.
I always reserve Saturday as my designated cleaning day. Reason being that in my mind daddy can entertain the 3 year old. This has never happened. She is always right under my feet just like a little puppy. Today he escaped to that Man Magnet called Menard's so once again I had clean with my little Hannah Helper slowing my progress. She is somewhat entertaining to me as she never shuts her trap. She is a little motor mouth. Today she was telling me all these great stories and singing me funny little songs...so comical.

My day was even more boring as I didn't get to workout this morning (which I do every Saturday). All my Hannah watchers were either in the hospital (Grandma), working at the hospital (daddy), or out of town (Danielle). So Hannah and I ended up playing extra hard to burn a few extra calories (this included jumping on my bed and having a huge pillow fight).

The house smells sooo good Ron is making us ham for dinner. He is the designated cook of this household. We can't wait until it is nice enough out to start grilling...he is master. His specialty is BBQ chicken.

Hope you all have a great weekend,

Bliss

No comments: