Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good News

We are finally one step closer to Zoey. We were informed from our agency today that we are officially out of the Review Room. This means our dossier has now been reviewed and they start looking for what they call a match (our Zoey). I know we still have a long wait ahead of us but it was so exciting just to get this little bit of news that things are actually happening even if it is extremely slow.

Just to give you an idea of how much the CCAA (China Center of Adoption Affairs) has slowed down. When we adopted Hannah our Dossier was logged in Dec. 29th 2004 and we had our referral July 28th 2005. This time around our Dossier was logged in Dec. 6th 2006 and is just now headed to the matching area...Oh the labor pains of this adoption are so much worse than are first. But we continue to trust in God's timing as it is always perfect.

Please keep Hannah's Grandma Charlotte in your prayers. She is still in the hospital. Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to take Hannah to see her in the hospital anymore...I think it is giving her bad dreams. We have been to the hospital the last two evenings and Hannah has woken up crying both nights. Last night was really bad...I was up all night starting at 1AM...got her back to sleep...2:30AM...kinda got her back to sleep...3AM up again. Thank God I am light enough to try and sleep with her in her converted crib. I am so exhausted tonight.
Hannah did have fun with her Grandpa Rovang today as a cleaned their house. I feel bad that I have been away and have not been able to help Charlotte. But I got things all spic an span today despite little Miss Hannah's HELP?

OK, on a lighter side (no pun intended). My crazy friend Nancy is unhappy with a few lbs she has gained and posted a photo of her belly on her blog. You can see it by clicking on A Journey in PA under my favorite blogs and view it on the right side of her blog. Maybe you can send some words of encouragement. This chick cracks me up. I hope she doesn't hate me for sharing this but she put it out there. (and if you are family you should read her blog she has been so sweet about Charlotte on her blog...I love her for caring and praying for Hannah's Grandma) The entry is entitled Negative Nancy (April 22).

Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

Bliss,
I am honored you would share my blog with others! My blobby-belly will get more viewers, YEAH! :)
I am so excited about you movin to the match room!!! Finaly! And we are for sure lifting Charlotte up in prayer! Love ya, nancy