Monday, April 7, 2008

Playing in the Snow





Hey Friends,


We got a bunch of the white stuff...kids didn't have to go to school today. I know I always loved getting a snow day when I was a kid. Of course Hannah & I headed out to play in the snow before it all melts in a day. They are predicting snow again by the end of the week...pray this doesn't happen as we will be traveling on Friday to the Minneapolis. We will be flying to Orlando on Saturday...it can snow like crazy while were gone.


As I type this Hannah is busy putting every hair clip/barrette in her hair

...It is quite comical. No I won't be tricked into another haircut from my 3 year old.


My Friend Nancy keeps asking for a photo of my bad haircut...if I get enough requests I may just post it.
Blessings,
Bliss

1 comment:

me said...

Please oh please oh please POST A PHOTO of yer hair do!:)
Lord PLEASE let it stop snowing long enough for Bliss to leave and fly south for the Spring! Love ya, nancy