Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hannah the Baker

Hannah and I spent the afternoon baking banana bread. She loves to help me bake. I swear I bake banana bread at least once a week. Ron thinks it is a domestic offense if there is not a loaf in the house at all times.



We plan on taking a few pieces to grandma this evening as she is still in the hospital. She should enjoy the banana bread as it is her recipe.

Don't worry she didn't forget any ingredient. I was a good supervisor.


Blessings,


Bliss











2 comments:

me said...

Too too cute!!! Hey, I found out that if you ask the grocery in the veggie dept for the rotten bananas you can almost get them for free. I love Banana Nut bread! Yummy! It looks like you have teh best helper too! We too hope we can move to Yankton, the job closes on May 5th and then they will decide who to hire! I just feel Rich is over qualified and then some. We'll just have to wait and see what the Lord has. It will be nice to have family in SD with us! Loveya, Nancy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pics!! They are SO cute!