Wednesday, April 9, 2008

So Frustrated

OK I am so done with the weather in SD. We are facing yet another winter storm as we are trying to get to Minneapolis so we can catch our flight to Orlando. It would be great if we could leave tomorrow morning to avoid the snow but Ron has a very busy day scheduled at work so we won't be able to leave until Thursday evening. The forecast is not good for Thursday evening so pray the storm will weaken and we will have good travel.

Hannah has been dragging her luggage around the house for a couple of days now saying "I'm all packed for my veecation". It is really cute. She keeps saying "Daddy is taking me on a veecation". I ask if I can come too? Her reply is her signature "Sure" (kinda of pronounced like Goofy says "Gorsh"....it is cute.

Have a good day.
Bliss

No comments: