Sunday, April 6, 2008

Please God No More Snow!!!!!!!


Remind me of what season we are in...Spring right. Some how the calendar is off in Aberdeen, SD. It is blizzarding...I'm not kidding. The wind is blowing like crazy and the snow is flying. I am soooo sick of this winter. The only good thing about this snow is I get one more chance to sled with Hannah on the man made sledding hill that Aberdeen created (Aberdeen is completely flat). Hannah is very sad that her skating party was rescheduled...next Saturday. She will miss it as we will be in Florida.


Of course we spent the whole day inside because of the sideways spitting snow. Hannah and I watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. One of my favorite shows from my childhood. Hannah loved it. It really brought back memories of watching it with my mother. It made me sad that I couldn't call her up and say "do you remember when we watched Chitty Chitty Bang Bang".
Blessings,
Bliss

2 comments:

me said...

Bliss,
I tell you, go down to the store and buy a balloon. Write a letter to your mom and send it away on the balloon. I do this to talk to Nana when I can. At the least you will be leaving the snow. Still waiting for the picture of your hair...... love nancy

Bliss said...

Hey Nancy,

The balloon thing...brilliant. I just couldn't let Hannah see me do it. She loves balloons and I think it would just about kill her to see a balloon fly away.

Bliss