Thursday, April 10, 2008

The weather still sucks

Well Hannah, I and Ashley made it to Minneapolis just fine today. The weather held unitl we got here and it began to rain. It is now getting worse and turning into snow. It was a fun trip with the girls...they seem to be best buds. I am going to try and talk Ron into flying in from Aberdeen tomorrow or Saturday AM so he can still make our flight on Saturday.

We stopped by Aunt Becky's and Uncle Pat's for a short visit and for Hannah to torture poor Sammy (the cat) before we headed to our final destination...Aunt Bonnie & Uncle Jim's. The girl's are going to have Pizza for supper. Right now they are entertaining us with a piano recital. Oh my ears!!! Thank God Bonnie jumped in for a quick piano lesson.

I don't what we will do tomorrow...we have a whole day with nothing to do but watch snow fall. I think we will go to Target because Ashley needs a few shirts for the trip. Hmmm will I be able to get out of there without purchasing something for Hurricane Hannah???? Probably not...did I mention Ron is not with me. Come to think of it he is probably worse than me when it comes to purchasing clothes for his little Princess.

Hope all is well with everyone and pray that Ron is able in some way to make our flight on Saturday.

Blessings,
Bliss

No comments: