Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hannah the Hairdresser

Ok Hannah decided her new haircut needed some jazzing up. I know she looks cute but I could have rung her little neck today. Before she put all the berets in her hair she was doing mine. She had a pair of tongs and was pretending to cut my hair. She then ran into my bathroom to get the berets (no big deal right). Soon after I felt her trying to brush something off my back. What the heck...she was really cutting my hair. She had gotten the scissors while in the bathroom and clipped a big chunk of hair from the back of my head. This is so wrong...what was she thinking. I was not very happy as it is not really fixable (I will be wearing a ponytail for the next couple years. If you know me you know I already have issues with my hair. I have not had it cut since before we went to China to get this little hair wrecker (my hair grows extremely slow). Needless to say the scissors will be hidden from now on. Aren't 3 year olds supposed to cut their own hair to their mother's horror and not the other way around.

Hannah is very excited to attend her first roller skating party tomorrow. It will be her first time on skates. The Kindermusik gang is all getting together for the party. She has been talking about it for a month. I think her friends Danielle & Hannah (yes our neighbor's girl is also named Hannah) will be joining her. Fun Fun Fun

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Bliss

3 comments:

me said...

OK, where's teh picture of your hair???? I have to say Mia putting dread locks in my hair is nothing compared to the chopping of yours. Mia cut her own hair off, wouldn't you know it smack dab on top of her head 6 months ago. Butch now has a 4 inch strand randomly poking from teh top of her head. We have invested in some top grade hair gel to convert that flat top to a smooth ride. I still wanta see yer hair, have Ron take a photo, you can't resist, it'll be a photo you can hold against her till college, and perhaps marriage, your death bed..... Love ya, Nancy

Bliss said...

Hey Nancy,

Are you Crazy. I'm not stupid enough to post a picture of my bad haircut from my 3 year old. But I never thought about documenting it to hold against her in the future. That is a terrific idea. Truthfully speaking I couldn't stay mad for more than a minute...It is just hair and she's only 3 (and too dang cute).
Blessings,
Bliss

me said...

Oh, but wouldn't it be cute to post it in her high school graduation video??? I'm sure I could hold it against Mia for a while. She has been naughty all day torchering the dog. Hershey's a good dog as so far he's just growling at her. We'll see? Love ya, nancy