Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bad Dream

I have to start off this post saying...praise for the referrals that families got today. One baby girl..2 months old. Please keep all families adopting in your prayers.

OK about my bad dream...

I had the worst dream last night that kept me up all night. Keep in mind my mother past away over a year ago.
Dream:

I'm walking along with my new fancy phone that I received from husband for my birthday. It rings and I answer...and hear my mother's voice. It is unreal I hear her voice and argue with her that she died over a year ago...that is how real this was...
I'm still not doing well after this dream...

Bliss

1 comment:

Renee' said...

Bliss! When my dad died (when I was 17) I would occasionally have dreams that he was still alive but didn't want to live with us, or that he and my mom were divorced. The dreams are bad enough, but then you wake up and remember that they really are gone and that is worse!