Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Life Is Good














I don't know how to begin this blog post... I have to just say there are really no words to describe what has taken place in my life in the last 7 days. I guess it should really be no surprise if you think back to what God did in 7 days...and then he rested on that 7th day...I need to figure out with the whole time change situation...when I get that rest day.
OK that was my little attempt at humor...but seriously my life has been changed by this past week. I can't explain it in words. I am in tears as I think back at it and try to put it into words.
Blessings,
Bliss









2 comments:

me said...

I am SO SO SO happy for your family! I can't imagine anyone who deserves these blessings more than your family! God is good isn't He! Glad things are flowing! Love ya much! Nancy Lee

Joy Portis said...

Their smiles explain it pretty well!