Thursday, June 5, 2008

2 Free Hours

Hannah had her first day of Kindermusik camp today. It is 2 hours 1 day a week for 5 weeks. I realized how much you can get done in 2 hours without a 3 year old around. She had a great time. It wasn't a big jump for her as she has been going to Kindermusik since she was 18 mo. old and is very comfortable with Ms. Sonya (her teacher...she's terrific). Her regular Kindermusik class is only 45 minutes long and I stay the whole time. Hannah was so fine with me leaving as I knew she would be it was just Bye Mama. I did get a very nice welcome when I picked her up...she ran to me gave me a big hug and said "I missed you". I have to share the very cute moment when she arrived at camp today. Her boyfriend Evan was there and they have not seen each other since their play date. Hannah gave him big hug and said "Hi Evan, I missed you"...so precious.


Hannah with her treasures from Kindermusik camp. It is a beach theme.

She said "Mama I am a movie star"


1 comment:

me said...

Isn't it weird when your baby is not with you? You are so excited you have a couple of hours to yourself you end up doing nothing because you spend your time either trying to figure out what you can do alone or you wonder what they're doing and if they're having fun, and oh what time is it I have to go pick them up..... Motherhood is wonderful! Glad you had some time alone! Loveya, nancy